General questions about this website
- Why did you launch this website?
- We launched this website with the idea that information regarding anticancer research, which is of high importance to the people of Japan, should be widely disseminated.
Questions about cancer research
- How soon do you aim for the research conducted here to be used at scenes of medical treatment?
- Though the studies are being conducted with the goal of contributing to medical treatment, we cannot tell you precisely when they will be put to practical use
- Can you answer questions regarding the contents of research themes or their states of progress?
- We cannot answer such questions via this website.
- Do you respond to inquiries regarding cancer treatment?
- We do not answer to such types of inquiries via this website.
- I want to engage in cancer research. Can I receive a grant from the Practical Research for
Innovative Cancer Control Management Office for my research?
- The Practical Research for Innovative Cancer Control Management Office does not provide financial support such as grants for research.
Questions about the systems
- I would like to use the systems designed for selected theme researchers, such as the Research
Progress Management System and the AI-supported Researcher Mapping System. Can I apply for an
- At present, we limit the use of systems such as the Research Progress Management System and the AI-supported Researcher Mapping System to researchers selected by AMED’s Project for Practical Research for Innovative Cancer Control. We appreciate