The program for Practical Research for Innovative Cancer Control
The Research Project for Practical Application of Innovative Cancer Therapy involves the development of methods for prevention and early detection of cancer, development of new drugs and medical devices, development of standard treatment combining each treatment method, and development of treatment methods according to life stages. Specifically, research is being conducted in the following six research subject areas.
- Domain 1: Research on the true nature of cancer
- Domain 2: Research on cancer prevention and early detection methods
- Domain 3: Research on the development of new drugs that treat unmet medical needs
- Domain 4: Research on the development of new patient-friendly medical technologies
- Domain 5: Research on the creation of new treatment standards
- Domain 6: Focused research centered on life stages and the characteristics of cancer